Android Apps
-
LATEST ARTICLES
 
How to get the best of the 9apps download

How to get the best of the 9apps download?

by sam bawaon March 15, 2019
What is this 9apps? You might have heard about this 9apps for a very long time now but do you know what it means? Well, you don’t have to worry and think about it anymore since we have you covered. 9apps it the Alibaba Group Mobile Business mobile application which has a current number of […]
How 9apps install download should be done on your Android device

How 9apps install download should be done on your Android device

by sam bawaon March 11, 2019
What is 9apps? 9Apps is a famous android app distribution platform which has made several popular Android apps. The app was developed by Alibaba group of company and is widely used because it is easy and convenient for users. It gives you access to several qualified apps and games available on different platforms. It is […]

Store videos automatically by using Video mate apps

Store videos automatically by using Video mate apps

by sam bawaon January 2, 2019
 The video mate can be stacked with features. And all these features can provide as video rental stores. And it may become for a sale module. And it has a bar code support as a backup feature and searchable a database for inventory and customers. When you use the app and it can print receipts […]
Snaptube Download

Fast And Easy Downloading Of Videos On Snaptube

by sam bawaon November 12, 2018
With the advanced technology, many number of people are installing Snaptube software for easily downloading video. When your comes to installing apk for Snaptube is one of the best application which helps to the user the download movie or tv shows. It is very comfortable to operate with Android users. There are different search options […]

9Apps – Single App Store, Many Apps!

9Apps – Single App Store, Many Apps!

by sam bawaon November 5, 2018
Most of the Android users know that how important App store is. In fact, this is the main source that enables the user to download and to install many android applications and games. But many of the people don’t know the fact that apart from the Google play store, there are many other ways are […]
Messenger Apps

Here’s The Catalogue on Top-Rated Messenger Apps for 2017

by sam bawaon June 29, 2017
Check out our catalogue on 7 top-rated messenger apps that you really need to have in your smartphone to be in touch with your friends and family – quick and easy! iMessage iMessage is the mainstream marvel for iDevice users, allowing users to communicate with other iOS-based users via texts, images, audio/video messages, emoticons, files […]

Spying Apps

kon Exploring the Positive Side of Using Spying Apps

by vtekion April 6, 2017
Human mind is a curious little thing. Sometimes, it makes ideas of its own without any sound basis and that is what was previously called as superstitions. However, now the modern era superstitions are doubts. Doubts is the new word for the incomprehensible ideas our brain has about people, things etc. More often than before […]
App Vehicles

Ride of the App Vehicles on a Road of Android

by vtekion May 5, 2016
Have you ever thought why people go crazy for smartphones? The reason is a large number of exciting applications installed in the play store of those smartphones. People use them for chatting, dating, photography, games and different types of entertainment. Going through the news and business research, I have found that almost more than two […]

Your Site on a Smartphone

by vtekion October 5, 2014
Online Marketing Nearly 40% of time spent on the internet is on mobile devices. The age of desktop or laptop web surfing has come and gone. Clearly a site that looks good when viewed from a traditional computer is important, it still accounts for the other 60% after all, mobile web design cannot be ignored. […]
Mobile App

Your First Mobile App

by vtekion August 10, 2014
Exciting things are happening for you or your business, you are ready to build a mobile app. These are growing in popularity as more people rely solely on their mobile devices. Building applications can be challenging and requires a programmer to get you across the finish line. You will need to remember that it takes […]