If you are new in the business than you might have heard of some terms like SAP, ERPs and many more which might have left you confused when you see them all over the places. But do not need to worry. Today here, it will be well explained what is SAP and how SAP can Help Grow your Business.
SAP SE is one of the largest vendors of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software which also includes related enterprise applications. So before going to the term SAP, we need to understand what ERP? Going by the full form first, ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. These systems are the software systems that help an organization and work as a system of integrated applications which is there to see all the functional areas of the business, which includes automation of as many routine functions. They are present to improve accuracy, efficiency, and profitability in the business. So SAP is software which is built to meet the needs of the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) community. It is also the world’s leading ERP systems which are most commonly used in SMEs. The headquarters of SAP is in Walldorf, Germany.
The SAP is #1 in the ERP market. Going by the data of 2010, SAP has more than 140,000 installations worldwide, which includes over 25 industry-specific business solutions and also has more than 75,000 customers in 120 countries. Also , the Forbes 2018 list of “The World’s Largest Public Companies,” announced SAP as a 12th-largest technology company, which is 2017 has a revenue of $27.4 billion.
Now discussing how SAP is beneficial for your business, these are some of the points:
- It helps the business to grow proactively as it streamlines the operations. The day to day details is not there to be reacted upon. This makes working easier.
- In order to make the confident business decisions, these kinds of systems respond quickly by accessing the information which is needed as per the demand of the customers.
- These systems have a tendency to eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a single, integrated solution. These factors help to improve process efficiency, minimize costs and delays, and strengthen the bottom line of the business.
- Customer communication is very much needed in the growing of the business. So in SAP, from closer customer relationships by gaining access to the centralized information these systems promote customer communication.
- Many options are available as per the need and one can choose from multiple deployment options which include in-house or cloud and there are platforms like SAP HANA or Microsoft SQL Server which are there to deploy a solution which can be chosen as per the need.
- We always look for the system which is easier to implement and have a lower cost of maintenance. These systems have lower technology costs. Also, the systems can be learned with the minimum training.
So, these were some of the points which are there to help your business to grow at a great potential.