Create your test online with an online exam software demo
Technology has made its way in all spheres of our lives. These days even in schools kids are taught on computers and other electronic devices. There are many competitive exams which have moved from being paper pencil based to electronic exams which are not being held for almost all the courses. Even private institutes which take their own exams have moved from conventional ways to more modern electronic form.
There are various advantages of an electronic exam system and some of these are as follows:
- Saves paper hence trees
- Very less chances of paper getting leaked
- Reliable and valid
However, there are various processes that are involved in making and floating an online text paper, hence, make sure to take an online exam software demo before finalising on the host. The software must provide the following services:
- An app for the mobile users- the applicants must be able to download entry pass or the hall ticket on their mobiles and must get news as well regarding any changes in the exam.
- Security- The payment gateway must be very secure to avoid any fraud at the same time the content flow of the exam must be secured. There must be SSL certificates along with a trusted IP address. There must be protection tools against cheating as well.
- A reliable reporting system- Scoring accuracy and analysis tools must be offered to provide clarity over the score obtained. This is will related to deep outlook of the scores and performance parameters. A test taking panel can also help the students to clear their doubts before taking the actual exam.
- Creating the test- There must be test settings, timer and multi assigning options available. The test must be hybrid in nature.
- Reliable question bank- there must be all kinds of questions available followed with description, difficulty level and different formatting styles. The images, graphs and other pictures must be of high definition. The test version must be available in multiple languages. All the same time it must be user friendly. It must be accessible from smart phones and tablets so that the test taker can practice anywhere depending on the convenience. The information handling must be smooth and the speed as well.
- Customer services- Make sure that help is offered round the clock in case of any software malfunctions. Customer support is required as a lay man is not equipped to solve these technical issues.
The price offered varies as per the demands of the customer but before finalising make sure to ask for a free trial. Many developers offer a thirty day free trial and then charge depending on the need of the customer, the modifications required and the usability. The price shall also depend on the number of quizzes and the test attempts available. Hence, calculate these things in advance, and then talk about the pricing options.
So choose the best available option and create an online test.