What to look for in a good Montessori school?
Each and every parent has a question that how will they know that the Montessori school they have found for their child is a good one for them? This is because; there are endless Montessori schools that are cropping up here and there and one needs to research it quite well before they zero down to the one which will work best for their child. Also, each and every parent want a quality education for their child and hence they should be very careful when choosing the preschool or the Montessori school for their kids.
Before one starts looking for the best Montessori school in Gurgaon one must know that it is not always easy to find the right school. This can be even a confusing thing sometimes as well. Also, it is not even expected from the parents who are looking for a Montessori school for the first time will know the difference between all the accrediting bodies. And even if the schools are accredited, quality wise where their accreditation does stands in the educational field?
Now, what does this accreditation really mean? Well, it means that the school has to meet a few sets of criteria which have all the resources required to undergo the accreditation process. Then are the schools which do not have any accreditation are lacking? Not really. They must have not chosen to go under the process till date.
Now, what are the major criteria to look for when one wants to choose a good Montessori schools? Here are a few ideas:
- One must look for the mixed age classrooms that can be there in accordance with the plans of educational development. There should be different classes for kids like till 18 months, from 18 months to 3 years and 3 to 5 years.
- The teachers who are going to teach must have significant Montessori teaching experiences and they must have a certification that they are trained to teach such small kids.
- There should be calm and peaceful ambience in the school. There has to be some kinds of inner disciplines maintained by the school and some non behavioural techniques should be maintained as well.
- One can also check the teaching methods and the techniques that are taken by the teachers in the Montessori school. Do they pressurise the kids too much for the studies? Do they have any other activities allotted apart from the studies? These are very necessary to check before zeroing down to the decision.
- One must check the school website (most of them have their own official websites now) and see what the parents of the ex students of the school have to say about it. Are they satisfied? One must also check what is the transition rate of the kids from the Montessori school to a good high school. This can easily denote the success rate of the school.
When one is looking for Montessori school in sector 48 Gurgaon then they have to check all these vital things before sending their kids there.