5 Apps in iPhone 5 Smartphone an Entrepreneur Should Switch ON
iPhone 5, the Apple’s latest gadget was released in September, 2012. It is thinner and the lightest Smartphone ever made. It contains numerous apps on Appstore related to business, finance, health, fitness, medical etc. Some of the popular entrepreneur’s apps are
Start-up checklist: This app helps the entrepreneurs to know the different tips that boost the business productivity. You can get the tips and tactics from the experienced people who achieved success in their business career.
- It contains 36 successful corporate steps to help the start-up professionals
- The file tab shows the templates, files, forms to the respective checklist.
- Important information like trade insurance, banking details, payroll and trade statistics will be placed in the contact tab.
- The final tab holds the most prominent corporate data like DUNS, license number, and organisation tax ID etc.
Mighty meeting: With this business tool you can upload important presentations and can share with the client at any time from any place.
- Users have to login into the mighty meeting website with the four digit password. It supports PDF files and power point presentations.
- It allows you to share the presentations through email.
- You can participate in meetings with the help of this free feature. The main menu contains the list of audience and the presenter. Click the refresh button if you lose connection at any point of time.
- You can view the slides clearly on the mobile devices. Graphics are reproduced with high quality and it does not support slide animations.
Smart Plans: This app helps you to make commercial plans. It acts like a task manager which handles your projects.
- Once you create your dream project this feature integrates the tasks into milestones which alerts you to complete the project within the deadline.
- You can analyse the progress through graphs.
- Grantt chart allows you to drag, move or restructure the project
- You can connect one project to the other through milestone
- It is the smart tool because it not only manages your time but also balance your tasks like meetings, project handlings, customer data etc.
Square: This feature accepts your credit card which allows you to pay the business bills on time. It supports various credit and loyalty cards.
- You can view the previous payment details and can get the receipts instantly after the transaction.
- Provides a user friendly interface which makes transactions easier.
- If you want to purchase the products this wallet automatically generates the list of the merchants along with the distance.
- Punch cards allow you to keep the track of rewards.
- You need to scan the QR code to use this wallet at Starbucks.
Woopra: Real-time web tracking can be done with the help of Woopra. By this tool you can view the number of visitors to the website, their comments, downloads etc.
- You can view the Woopra calendar summaries.
- Manage your website progress.
- You can see the visitor information on Google live Maps.
- It helps to keep the track of website data.
Appstore contains paid and free apps. To take the advantages of full version install the paid apps. If you run short of money apply for same day cash loan that offers instant cash.
Author Bio: The guest post was contributed by Lucy, financial guest blogger from Manchester, UK. Wrote many articles on ppi claims Find out more about her finance related blogs @financeport.